[WikiEN-l] Categories

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 13:44:54 UTC 2006

On 12/27/06, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I came across an Article in Wikipedia that needed categorization. The
> Article is a biography of a person in a field I am unfamiliar with.
>
> Question: where do I go to get a list of all the Categories in Wikipedia?

[[Wikipedia:Categorical index]] is a good place to start.

Since it's a biography [[Category:People]] will probably be useful;
you can start with finding an appropriate category for the person
based on their occupation, that is [[Category:People by occupation]]
and the various subcategories.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com