[WikiEN-l] Main Page Featured Article

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:58:50 UTC 2006

On 12/18/06, NSLE (Wikipedia) <nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've
> suggested perhaps substituting the templates before they become TFA (and
> re-transcluding after), but do the other list readers have any solution?

Having watched the discussion and thought about it for a few hours, I
think that of the options which are technically viable, this one seems
to win for ease of near-term implimentation and completeness of proper
function.

Assuming that a {{subst:}} works recursively and automatically, which
I really don't know...  My MediaWiki installation is outside my
immediate hands-on test radius unfortunately.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com