[WikiEN-l] Main Page Featured Article

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:33:46 UTC 2006

On 12/19/06, Luna <lunasantin at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as templates on TFA, is there consensus as to whether they should be
> semi or fully protected? We're obviously dealing with somebody smart enough
> to start using sleeper accounts, is what I figure, but I'm not sure how much
> they've done so, yet.

Full protection, obviously. The incident last week where such
vandalism was on the main page for fifteen minutes until it was found
was by an established account, semi-protection wouldn't have stopped
it; indeed the template that was affected *was* semi-protected at the
time the vandalism occurred.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com