[WikiEN-l] Legacy non-free images (non-commercial, non-third-party use, etc)

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Sun Dec 17 17:22:26 UTC 2006

There are some old images (pre-2005) which were uploaded before we had
some clear rules on free images and do not allow commercial use,
third-party use, cannot be modified or have other restrictions.

Some are replaceable, some are not. I propose that we should put a
bot to replace those tags with "fairuse" and the images which
are replaceable should be deleted, while the rest should be kept as
fairuse.

What do you think?