[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:15:50 UTC 2006

> Incidentally, RunedChozo did not consist of the 'other' side of the
> debate.
> > > Nobody reverted to RunedChozo when they could have,
> >

> > Arrow740 did.
> >

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=93017548&oldid=92958469
> >

> > So did Proabivouac.
> >

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=93030627&oldid=93019838
> >

> See:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=92516142&oldid=92473890
> - or how about this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=92554279&oldid=92516142
> - Proabivouac reverts to Alecmconroy instead of one forward to RunedChozo,
> where the only diff between the two was the insertion of that OR. or;
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=92761790&oldid=92737777
> where Proabivouac again reverts to three versions back to Arrow instead of
> two versions back to RunedChozo, where the diff between the two is that
> same
> OR (minus a lead tag).
>
> You're out of line, mister.
>

> Spare me the rhetoric, please.

No, you're out of line. Every edit YOU point to predates the introduction of
source, after which they started reverting to RunedChozo's version with
source. And you've yet to satisfactorily provide any evidence for your
assertion that the source doesn't support it, beyond your say-so.

I don't think you are being honest here.

Parker