[WikiEN-l] 1.9alpha redirecting loop after fresh install..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:30:54 UTC 2006

Hello folks, I'm new to this list and I've looked for a previous discussion on this, back to last month, and didn't see anything.. I just did a *fresh* install of 1.9alpha on my sub-domain name. After placing the LocalSettings.php file into the root/ of the sub-domain... I'm getting multiple redirecting loops..

http://wiki.spencerp.net/index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php

Also, how can I get the links to look like such in 1.9alpha?
http://wiki.website.com/Main_Page
http://wiki.website.com/Main_Page?action=edit

I had followed this guide below here, as well as some other ones, while I having 1.8.2 up and running.. and all was well.. =/ Since I decided to go with 1.9alpha.. it all went to hell lol..
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Eliminating_index.php_from_the_url#My_edits_for_ABSOLUTELY_NO_index.php_links

Any tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. I really need to get that redirect loop fixed though sigh. =(  Or, should I just stick with the 1.8.2 on a "live" wiki? /Yeah, maybe I shouldn't be using the alpha on the "live" wiki.. [slaps self]..

spencerp
Also, I wasn't sure at first which list to send this too, I've also posted this in the Mediawiki-I list.. =/