[WikiEN-l] Problems Connecting to Wiki

Wiki-XMZL montgomery210 at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 01:47:09 UTC 2006

Hello,

I love wikipedia so it was a shock to me when 4 weeks ago I couldn't access
it on my computer. Sadly it continued to be unreachable for 2 more weeks, at
which point I began searching the net for possible Wikipedia downtime.
Nothing came up...

Now it has been 3-4 weeks and I have asked many people (about 10) who call
all access Wikipedia within a few seconds, but it just won't work for me! I
even tried it on 4 different browsers.....So far NO luck..

So what is going on? Did wiki accidentally ban me? Is my PC messed up
royally? Any help needed alot, I'm desperate and I want my Wikipedia!!!!

thanks

~XMZL