[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:23:32 UTC 2006

On 12/15/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:

> Parker Peters wrote:
> > I've asked Jimbo to step in and stop you and David Gerard from trying to
> > flame me.
> >

> Well, now that that's sorted out, could we please get the same coherent
> evidence that you presented to Jimbo?

Given that it's in the form of a long IRC conversation, I'd have to ask
Jimbo's permission to publish that here.

I can condense it, but give me a while to put the email together.

I'm also going to include response to Itaqallah's email that he passed
through Luna earlier. It should be enlightening.

Parker