[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:21:39 UTC 2006

> On 12/13/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am here PRECISELY to discuss and remedy problems with Wikipedia.
>
> evidences?
>
> --
> geni
> _____________

There's a funny thing about your statement: I've given evidence many times.
I've given evidence privately to Jimbo, I've given public evidence on the
list.

The response to my public evidence on the list has been to "moderate" me,
probably because I came too close to exposing someone who those with the
power to "moderate" didn't want exposed.

I have written a serious rebuttal to Itaqallah's newest false claim that he
was somehow reverting an edit that was unsupported by the sources given,
which has been sent to both Jimbo and Luna and is awaiting forwarding since
my messages are taking WAY too long in the moderation queue.

Did you also miss my analysis of FayssalF/Svest's deliberate misreading of
RunedChozo's block log, earlier in this thread? I can certainly cut/paste it
to you privately if you wish.

Parker