[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:57:19 UTC 2006

> I am unsure exactly how to redesign the process so that we get the good
> outcome more often, and the bad outcome less often.

I think the OFFICE template needs a parameter telling people what the
complaint was. We can't fix something if we don't know what's broken
about it.

It seems you're hoping that people will turn it into a perfect
article, and thus fix whatever was complained about in the process,
however it is very difficult to make an article perfect, and often the
ones that are complained about aren't articles people are very
inclined to work on (popular articles are usually good articles
already). If we knew precisely what needed fixing we could fix that
quickly and be done with it. No-one wants to start a job without any
way of knowing when they're finished other than by reaching
perfection.