[WikiEN-l] Problem with {{contradicting}}

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 00:21:19 UTC 2006

I've seen blocks happen over this sort of thing. I suggest kindly reminding
the user that adding such templates without a more complete explanation on
the talk page isn't helpful to fixing the problem. It's possible they didn't
see your edit summary, so their user talk will make that nice, orange box
for them. You can also jump-start the discussion, yourself -- a "please
explain" thread, I like to call them. Open-ended questions beg for answers.

Just my thoughts.

-Luna