[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Tariq Ab- Jo- Tu- tariqabjotu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:05:27 UTC 2006

Take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_checkuser/Case/RunedChozo;
the block was not lengthened for the edits on his talk page; it was over
possible block evasion and further incivility. If the Request for
CheckUser concludes that the IP is indeed RunedChozo, the block is most
certainly valid. Otherwise, perhaps it will go back to the original
forty-eight hours. However, I don't appreciate the accusations (not from
you, George) of this being some Muslim Guild conspiracy. It's not; I'm
not even a member of the Muslim Guild.

-- Tariq Ab- Jo- Tu-