[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 12 16:29:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:35:06 -0600, "Michael Smith"
<runedchozo at gmail.com> wrote:

>Nobody has yet even bothered to deal with this. Instead, Itaqallah got an
>admin friend of his to lock the article page, got another member of his
>Muslim Guild to block me, and then I come in today and ANOTHER of his lying
>friends has falsely accused me of sockpuppeting while I was gone and they've
>jacked the illegal block all the way to five days now.

Ah, so they *have* dealt with this.  Good.

Just for future reference, hysterical accusations of "rouge admin
abuse" are pretty much bound to be discounted.  Next time try posting
something much less strident.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk