[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Michael Smith runedchozo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:35:06 UTC 2006

Greetings,

Yesterday, I reported Itaqallah for blatantly falsifying his edit summaries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=93627974&oldid=93625725

Summary was "rv unsourced OR" despite the fact that I included the source
very directly: See Also: [[Conquest of Mecca]] Source: Prophet's biography
by Ibn Hisham, p 802ff; Al-Waqidi, p319ff; Ibn Sa'ad, p96ff

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_as_a_diplomat&diff=93628886&oldid=93628310
Edit summary claims it has been "extensively discussed" on the talk page, no
such discussion existed.

Nobody has yet even bothered to deal with this. Instead, Itaqallah got an
admin friend of his to lock the article page, got another member of his
Muslim Guild to block me, and then I come in today and ANOTHER of his lying
friends has falsely accused me of sockpuppeting while I was gone and they've
jacked the illegal block all the way to five days now.

Runedchozo