[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Tue Dec 12 11:23:18 UTC 2006

NSLE: I suggest you reconsider your position with this in mind - your
name is almost certainly not NSLE or Chacor. I know my r/w name is not
KillerChihuahua. The majority of Wikipedians and Wikipedia
administrators do not contribute under their real names, and for good
reason. The same logic which makes using a "handle" on Wikipedia in
general a Good Idea also applies here. MONGO has been the target of
massive trolling and harassment. It shows good sense to try to insulate
oneself from becoming a target of the same people, and the Concerned
Wikipedian is doing precisely that. I fail to see how that makes his or
her concern any less valid. How precisely are you defining this as
"trolling"? I see no trolling, and would appreciate it if you would
share your logic with me and the others on this list, as apparently I
have missed something.