[WikiEN-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 19:15:52 UTC 2006

--- Puppy <puppy at KillerChihuahua.com> wrote:

> I found his statements well considered and well written.

I didn't.

> it can help to shame those who
> participate in such activities into no longer doing so - and the problem
> goes away

So in response to an environment where women feel uncomfortable about posting
because men may disagree with them, you would have it that men cannot disagree
with women over gender issues without running the risk of being flamed and
shamed? I don't believe that would result in the problem going away.

-- Matt

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matt_Crypto
Blog: http://cipher-text.blogspot.com