[WikiEN-l] Speedy deletion patrol

matthew.britton at btinternet.com matthew.britton at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 6 06:56:02 UTC 2006

As the administrator responsible, I apologize. This happened a couple of
days ago; the user did indeed leave a polite note, for which I am grateful,
to which I responded with a note about facetious edit summaries. This was an
error of judgement on my part; probably because I had spent too long
deleting articles that day, for which I also apologize. I shall find
unwilling victims to shunt the workload onto in future.

-Gurch