[WikiEN-l] Handling unreferenced but likely-valid material

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Tue Dec 5 19:30:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Puppy wrote:
> Excellent solution, may I borrow your prod content for my own use?

Yes, but the case I'm worried about is one where the targeted article is
not libelous or about living people, still would have content if the
questionable material is removed, and actually does have sources, but which
are not referenced in the recommended one-footnote-per-sentence way.  The
policy is letting people use the rules to disrupt by picking any of that
80% of articles and saying "you'd better source this, now, or I put your
article up for deletion."