[WikiEN-l] Handling unreferenced but likely-valid material

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:12:10 UTC 2006

On 05/12/06, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com> wrote:

> > {{subst:prod|This article doesn't contain any sources and is
> > fundamentally defamatory if untrue; if these claims are removed we
> > have a meaningless or contentless article which doesn't assert any
> > notability. If it can't be sourced it should be deleted; so if it
> > isn't fixed in five days it will be}} (or words to that effect).

> Excellent solution, may I borrow your prod content for my own use?

Lay on, MacDuff. You may want to add a couple of wikilinks in it to
relevant policy pages, and be prepared to argue the toss when people
come complaining...

Oh! Random query. Is it possible for someone to come up with a list of
articles which are in any of the "Living people", "XXX births" and/or
"XXX deaths" categories, but no other categories? IE, people tagged
solely as people and nothing else.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk