[WikiEN-l] Introducing a new mailing list

dmehkeri at swi.com dmehkeri at swi.com
Mon Dec 4 20:20:24 UTC 2006

Gregory Maxwell says:
> The great irony is that now that we have within our
> community a concrete, intentional, and overt act of sexism to discuss
> ... our only list for discussing sexism is closed to the victims.

The second irony is that there is no list accessible to you for discussing
sexism, and yet I can still hear you discuss it. Loud and clear. From three
lists over. Let's tone it down then, shall we?

Allow me, if you will, to quote something from a week or so ago on the Other
Sexism Thread, written by yourself:

> In any case, the attacking tone this thread has taken.. especially by
> those who are claiming to be attacked is especially troublesome.   I
> was and am honestly afraid to post my thoughts as a result of it.   I
> think you should take a step back and think about that before
> replying.

Regards,
Dan Mehkeri