[WikiEN-l] Attack blogs in WP:LIVING articles

Ryan Wetherell renardius at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:17:33 UTC 2006

I agree that the link should be in [[Anne Milton]], but with some kind
of warning of content.  We already do this in a lot of articles,
including, say, scientific theories, where we have supportive and
opposing external links.  Now I know that theories and people are
different things, but I don't see the problem of excluding a notable
outside link, even if it is critical.

--Ryan