[WikiEN-l] WTF Have I Missed?

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:07:28 UTC 2006

> On 8/30/06, Ian Woollard <ian.woollard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It should be possible to build a prototype test-filter webserver.
>
> Nope. It's not.

I mean just a website you go to that has no log-in support that picks
time-delayed version of articles from the wikipedia for display; so
you can click and search and stuff.

All the server would need to do is rewrite the response from the
wikipedia so that links point back at itself, and have some code so
that any attempt to access a current article checks the history list
and picks one.

It doesn't have to be perfect or fast, it's a *prototype*.

If you're really claiming that that's impossible, then I flat-out
don't believe you.

--
-Ian Woollard

"Victory can be perceived but not created."
For your own security, the Department of Homeland Security is watching you.