[WikiEN-l] [[User:Jon_Awbrey]] is at it again...

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 22:25:06 UTC 2006

On 29/08/06, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:

> Now he's trying to get [[Wikipedia:WikiLawyering]] deleted:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/Wikipedia:WikiLawyering

See, this is what I meant when I said that wikilawyering
"wikilawyering" was not Wikipedia's Godel number and would not cause
Wikipedia to contradict itself, Mediawiki to output "DOES NOT
COMPUTE", the server network to explode and the smoking remains to
finally be scraped into a small dustpan and sold off to Britannica.

Could someone please speedy-close this one? If process doesn't
presently "allow" this, it damn well should.

> (Didn't it used to be "Wikilawyering" without the CamelCase interior
> capital?  That seems to have been changed somewhere in the course of
> it being moved and then moved back.)

O rly? I thought it was previously at the camelcase version when I
moved it back.

- d.