[WikiEN-l] WTF Have I Missed?

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 09:19:05 UTC 2006

G'day Bryan,

> Seriously, though, I'm still looking for a response on my request for
>  details when you said "analysis has been done, results will be
> published" regarding the initial disabling of anon page creation. Who
>  did the analysis? Or did you answer in a different thread that I
> haven't been reading? I know I'm being a hardass about this, but so
> far this has been the only lead I'm aware of indicating that any such
> analysis might actually be taking place.

While there are aspects of dear old Gregory I would undoubtedly like to
reflect (being able to take a decent fscking photograph for a start), we
are, in fact, different people, and would both prefer not to be confused!

Cheers,

--
Mark Gallagher
"But the visibility was very poor, and you yourself admit that you were