[WikiEN-l] Wiki entropy

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 17:48:54 UTC 2006

--- Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fastfission, I agree with you, and in a sane and rational world, I'd
> have written exactly the kind of caption you suggest.

It *is* a sane and rational world - its called Wikipedia.

Slogan: "Wikipedia: Leave your baggage at home
                    (or else be prepared to deal with it)"

> Unfortunately... rationality and common sense are the
> first things to fly out the window, and it is very hard to get any
> intelligent editing done.

Well we certainly dont want to see lots of *unintelligent editing.*
Your reverts certainly do qualify. But your acknowledgement is apology enough.

Again, this is part of a wider problem where with growth comes disorder,
and people feel the need to use sharp elbows to get stuff done. Lots of
wasted energy. If Jimbo doesnt step up, Im going to have to appoint an
editorial board. You should be on it of course, SlimV.

-SV