[WikiEN-l] [[New anti-Semitism]] and violations of NPOV re: top image

Sarah slimvirgin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 23:21:08 UTC 2006

On 8/24/06, Scott Stevenson <wikinetscott at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounding more and
> more like original research to include it on the new anti-Semitism article
> isn't it?

There are multiple sources who say this image is an example of
anti-Semitism. There's no need to rely on the photographer, and if you
had done even two minutes of research (literally), you'd know that.
But you haven't, because your interest is not NPOV and Wikipedia and
encyclopedic standards. You object to the image for political reasons,
pure and simple, and you're trying to wikilawyer your way to either
getting it removed or adding a cutline that will lead to edit wars in
the future and instability. You've spent the best part of the day on
this, and now, not satisfied with involving AN/I and wikiEN-l, you're
leaving notes on talk pages trying to involve others too (because
you've already violated 3RR), leaving instructions as to what they
should do. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:AYArktos&diff=prev&oldid=71691926
I think this will be my last response to you.

Sarah