[WikiEN-l] [[New anti-Semitism]] and violations of NPOV re: top image

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 23:15:43 UTC 2006

Sarah, please show your good faith and don't describe my edits as vandalism
and my efforts as "trolling". Also don't revert my good faith edits with an
edit summaries like "rvv". My attention has been drawn to this article and
so I will edit in good faith towards ensuring that it is in accord with
Wikipedia policies. You should see my work over on [[Islamophobia]] by the
way. The article has come a long way towards being in accord with Wikipedia
policies since when I first started editing on it.

Sincerely,

-Scott [[User:Netscott]]