[WikiEN-l] [[New anti-Semitism]] and violations of NPOV re: top image

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:58:59 UTC 2006

No, not illustrations of anti-Semitism removed but the editing out of fair
use violations so that they are left to the articles where they qualify.
Fair use on Wikipedia has become a new area of editing interest for me. The
[[Mel Gibson]] article would be a good example of this. The new
anti-Semitism article has a number of images who's fair use rationale is not
compliant. Like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion_2005_Syria_al-Awael.jpgfor
example. It's fair use tagged as , "to illustrate an article
discussing
the book in question" which obviously the [[new anti-Semitism]] article is
not doing.

-Scott [[User:Netscott]]