[WikiEN-l] [[New anti-Semitism]] and violations of NPOV re: top image

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:16:39 UTC 2006

That's a rather dishonest addition to this thread there Sarah. You know
perfectly well that I've previously discussed this image and its prior fair
use status when requested to do so by [[User:Itsmejudith]] and that was some
time ago.
Here are some sensible words regarding captioning:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Captions#Some_criteria_for_a_good_caption
#3 and #4 are seriously lacking.

What is the problem with citing what the source of this image is saying
about it? In terms of the image he's the only reliable source even
discussing it.

-Scott [[User:Netscott]]