[WikiEN-l] Good writers always welcome (was A tidy way of handling "popular culture" references)

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:10:10 UTC 2006

> On 8/24/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > OH YES PLEASE.
> >
> > Please not. See the earlier thread:
> > http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2006-June/049731.html
>
> I didn't throw it out as a really serious suggestion, but I don't
> agree with your argument.

You proceed to argue that "anyone can edit" is a bad slogan. But I
have never argued that it is not; I simply think that "good authors
are always welcome" is considerably worse. I've made this point in the
thread referenced above, here:

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2006-June/049738.html

Is there a page on the wiki yet to collect slogan ideas?
--
Peace & Love,
Erik