[WikiEN-l] Date vandalism

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:37:39 UTC 2006

On 8/23/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:20:47 +0200, "Steve Bennett"
> <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Incidentally, I have managed to get my edit summary usage up to 100%.
> >It was tough, but I've finally changed my habits.
>
> Ditto.  I added a script to monobook.js :-)

I think I switched on the "prompt me" but finally manage to remember
it anyway. The two hardest summaries for me to come up with are:
- redirects (I usually put either "rd" or "rd common misspelling" etc)
- changes to my monobook.js - too bad the RfA nazis don't take into
account *what* you're editing when you fail to leave an edit summary
:)

Steve