[WikiEN-l] Article and info for Interview on The Right Hook

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:00:20 UTC 2006

On 22/08/06, Kate Garry <KGarry at newstalk.ie> wrote:

> I appreciate you taking the time to talk with George this evening on his
> drive-time show 'The Right Hook'. Also taking part in the discussion will be
> Irish Times and Newstalks Technology Correspondent, Karlin Lillington.
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hook

That went really nicely!

I had locked [[George Hook]] myself before the interview. He noticed
and mentioned it in the chat, so I unlocked it live on air (and have
noted it was unlocked at his request).

Please don't lock it again, but do keep a close watch on it over the
next day or so to the best of living bio standards!

- d.