[WikiEN-l] CITE nazis

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:04:13 UTC 2006

Verifiability is a basic pillar of Wikipedia, so we should clearly cite less
than well known statements. There's enough stuff out there that's often
cited as fact when they're really as wrong as you can get. Only the most
easily verifiable stuff can go unsourced.

I think it's only deletionist when you delete such claims that could be true
instead of giving people the chance to verify it. Only when you can falsify
it, it can be removed.

It's a fine line, but yes one should remain civil and friendly, but that's
no reason to go easy on people that fail to adhere to policy. Sometimes a
little harsh action can go a long way in teaching.

Mgm