[WikiEN-l] en: well on the way to ... 2 million!

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:09:18 UTC 2006

On 8/7/06, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:
> The old days are gone, when
> you could start a new article, like [[Colorado]].

I started Berufsverbot and, more recently, Holding the Fort.  The
former is a controversial German law barring political radicals from
public sector employment, and the latter is an ITV situation comedy
that ran for three seasons and starred two very famous actors.

I was very surprised on both occasions that we didn't have articles on
the subjects.  There are still yawning gaps.