[WikiEN-l] sign: Will Edit for Food

Ed Sanders ejsanders at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:54:27 UTC 2006

The article was created, and then blanked and listed for deletion by
User:Thekohser ("{{nonsense}} There is no such hotel.  This article was
intended for Sandbox.  My apologies."), presumably so they could make
the demonstration screenshots on their website (it is indeed the same
article).

Ed (ed_g2s)