[WikiEN-l] Norman Technologies AfD

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:56:25 UTC 2006

> On 8/10/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > uses a heap of weasel words/buzzwords/business jargon ("global trade
> > initiatives") which don't really mean much; and what is the

I would have said "corporate wankery".

On 8/10/06, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree. I'm curious as to what they actually do :)

Something to do with "value transfer systems" apparently.

This article makes an interesting test case, because it is well
written and structured, using references and an infobox. The problem
is it's essentially nothing more than what one would expect to find on
the "about" page of any corporate website.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com