[WikiEN-l] Norman Technologies AfD

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:25:24 UTC 2006

One of MyWikiBiz's client's articles has been picked up by AfD. It's
obviously going to be a pretty significant test case for the future of
this kind of business, so it's worth while discussing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Norman_Technologies

My position is that Wikipedia's mission is absolutely not served by
deleting this (or similar) articles. It's informative (could be more
so!), it's neutral, and there are people out there looking for this
kind of article. I would like to hear any arguments for deleting it.

Now, is it just me, or do we have a serious bias against corporations?

Steve