[WikiEN-l] In 2006, Wikipedia started to exist (according to the world of Britannica)

maru dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:50:41 UTC 2006

On 8/7/06, Fastfission <fastfission at gmail.com> wrote:
> The author of the EB article (Michael Aaron Dennis) is a very sharp
> guy, and a very sensitive thinker, I know of his work (he is a
> historian of science, or sociologist of science, or some combination
> of the two). He is currently an independent scholar; I have
> corresponded with him a few times on issues unrelated to Wikipedia,
> and the work of his I know is really quite excellent. So there's my
> bias on the table.
> FF

If you've corresponded with him before, why not send him some of this
thread? I'm sure he wasn't intentionally making those mistakes, and
he'd probably appreciate the corrections.  I tried to find his email
address so I could CC: my own critique, but I eventually gave up and
just sent to only to wikien-l.

~maru