[WikiEN-l] en: well on the way to ... 2 million!

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:46:20 UTC 2006

en:wp article 1,000,000 was four months ago. en: is already over
1,300,000. Two million will happen by April at latest, probably
earlier.

:-O

This may be a useful number to mention when asked about Jimbo's
comments on quality rather than quantity!

What's the new stuff been? Is there any broad characterisation we can
apply? I've been doing a lot of article work recently and may be
responsible for ten or twenty of them ;-)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Statistics

- d.