[WikiEN-l] How to find an old TfD discussion?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:47:08 UTC 2006

Hello,
  I gather that at some stage a template that I had created, {{ISBN}}
has been deleted. I'd very curious to read what the reasoning was. I'd
also be curious to know why no one told me about it ;)

Anyone know how I can find the discussion in the archives? I can't see
a way other than systematically plodding through all the archives for
each day and hoping to stumble on it. But since I can only guess it
was sometime in the last month or two. Can't find it with Wikipedia's
search, can't find it with google...any ideas?

I'm presuming that old TfD archives are actually retained...?

Steve