[WikiEN-l] Wheel culture (was:Indefinite block and

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 06:09:01 UTC 2006

  On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:35:06 -0500, "Kelly Martin" wrote

  >Perhaps the real problem is that a large segment of our admin
>population needs not to be admins anymore.

>Kelly

  Obviously. Since a large segment of our admins disagree with Kelly Martin, equalest of them all, they are underserving to be admins. I think the current process of selecting admins is broken, how about giving Kelly Martin the power to select admins? That is sure to solve all Wikipedia's problems (parmanently, most likely).