[WikiEN-l] External links to image boards with images of a child engaged in sexually explicit acts.

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 3 14:19:26 UTC 2006

While we are discussing child pornography and drawing of children
engaged in sex acts, lets talk about external links to sites with these
images.

Instead of a single image that can be presented in a context to make it
clear it is educational , a bigger concern is external links to image
boards with images of a child engaged in sexually explicit act.  These
appear on Wikipedia on a regular basis. When I went  to image board web
sites to look for inappropriate images, I felt disgusted that another
Wikipedia editor would put it on Wikipedia. I think we need to modify
our policy/guidelines dealing with images with children engaged in
sexually explicit acts. They should not be permitted in my opinion.
Editors that repeatedly add them should be blocked for being disruptive.

regards,

Sydney aka FloNight