[WikiEN-l] User Ghirlandajo messed up the WP Admin noticeboad

Andriy K andriyk12 at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 28 14:51:22 UTC 2005

User Ghirlandajo violated WP rules several times.
Yesterday, I described it on Wikipedia:Administrators'
noticeboard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=26605632&oldid=26583877
then he messed up the page by removing the title of
the section
== [[User:Ghirlandajo]] ==
and by moving my text into another part of the page so
that it became unclear who exactly has violated the
policies.

Today user Ghirlandajo violated WP rules again. I
repoted this on Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=26695621&oldid=26647657
and tried to put my yesterda's text to the proper
place.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=26695621&oldid=26647657
and to add the title
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=26696095&oldid=26696078

User Ghirlandajo removed everything
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=26696951&oldid=26696095
pretending that he moves this onto the page
Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents

In fact, he did not move it to Administrators'
noticeboard/Incidents. (In fact, he moved another text
that blames and slander myself)

When I inserted my text to  Administrators'
noticeboard/Incidents
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard%2FIncidents&diff=26696630&oldid=2669645
He removed the title
	==[[User:Ghirlandajo]]==
so that it became unclear who exactly violated the
policies:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard%2FIncidents&diff=26697539&oldid=26696908
in the same time he was slanderring that me - not he
vandalize the page.

I tried to revert his changes at 11:36 but he reverted
back at 11:39. Please look at the history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&action=history

User Ghirlandajo also slandered me and misinformed
David Gerard. Now I am blocked.

User Ghirlandajo also uses extremely dirty language in
his comments. Please have a look at his contributions
at 11:47, 11:46, and 11:45 on 27 October 2005.

Thank you in advance for your just resolving the
issue.

Best regards,

AndriyK