[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee elections, 2005

billy mills filiocht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:29:49 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge wrote:

>Arbcom appointments don't need to be all at the same time.  >Whether
Jimbo should be doing this alone is a dubious proposition >because of
the time demands that it would put on him.  A >nominating committee of
trusted people could be a more practical >idea.

Trusted by whom? As the basis for favouring appointment over election
seems to be that the community isn't to be trusted to make the "right"
decisions, I'd love to know how we could arrive at such a committee.

Filio