[WikiEN-l] RfA concern

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Thu Oct 27 14:24:06 UTC 2005

I am slightly concerned about the RfA for Acetic Acid. This is a user
whose only attempt to create an article is [[vitaminwater]] which is
really bad. He does however have overwhelming support (even from a
couple of people I know) and clearly has a huge fanclub, and he hasnt
done anything blatently wrong (apart from a perhaps unnecessary RfC).

I was wondering about suggesting a mentoring program in how to write an
article perhaps, which would be something I would be interested in
creating anyway.

I am sure he wont do any harm as an admin, but it all seems a bit odd.

Justinc