[WikiEN-l] Rigging at RfA

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:43:33 UTC 2005

On 10/26/05, Noir Dezzir <mknopfler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> [[User:Anonymous editor]] is contesting for Adminship. Many votes in his
> support are by usernames created in the last couple of days, and their only
> contribution to wikipedia has been that vote. When I pointed that out,
> [[User:Anonymous editor]] deleted my comments, marking his deletions as a
> "minor edit", and his close admin friend [[User:Slimvirgin]] blocked me ...
> Thanks
> Muwaffaq

I blocked [[User:Muwaffaq]] for disruption for making bigoted remarks
on the RfC page, including "by having a double digit birth rate these
people [i.e. Muslims] have garnered all these votes to get adminship
..." http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Anonymous_editor&diff=prev&oldid=26493014

Several editors on the page expressed surprise that he was being
allowed to edit and he was warned not to make any more comments like
it, http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Muwaffaq&diff=prev&oldid=26579434
but did it again, so I blocked him for 24 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=&page=User%3AMuwaffaq

I'm pretty sure he's a sock puppet but I can't prove it. His
contributions include blanking [[Jesus]] and redirecting it to
[[Muhammad]]. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jesus&diff=prev&oldid=18429618

Sarah