[WikiEN-l] Previews

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Wed Oct 26 15:26:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 11:13 -0400, steven l. rubenstein wrote:
> Half the time I click on "Save Page" the next screen is a "Preview" (and my
> edits are not yet saved).  I have been careful about this, and am
> definitely clicking on "Save Page," not "Show Preview."  And this is
> happening a lot.
>
> Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me?
>
> Does anyone have any idea why it is happening?

This has happened to me on Commons, but never on en. It is
odd. On Commons it seems to happen consistently when I create
a new category from a category redlink. I think. You could try
filing a bug report as I think there actually is a bug. Any
special circumstances or repeatability in your case?

Justinc