[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee elections, 2005

Ilya N. ilyanep at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:47:15 UTC 2005

While I respect Jimbo's opinion I'm not quite sure if this way is the right
way to go.

The 'old boys' club' is one of my concerns. The other one (which is slightly
related) is that some highly-qualified candidates which could do very well
might not be on Jimbo's (and the arbCom's) radar, so how would that work?

~Ilya N.