[WikiEN-l] no speedy criterion for blatent non fair use media

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:21:48 UTC 2005

We already have a speedy criterion for blatant copyvio articles and
images that are clearly unsourced are already removed on a regular
basis. If you are absolutely sure they're not free, I see no reason
not to delete them. When uploading, you are clearly reminded of the
fact it should either be free or your own. The uploading user was
warned in time.

--Mgm