[WikiEN-l] The listing of redirects on [[WP:SFD]]

SPUI drspui at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:48:41 UTC 2005

Recently I have noticed some redirects like {{NYCS stub}} to
{{NYCS-stub}} listed on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Stub_types_for_deletion . The
stub sorters, typically the only people to frequent SFD, are voting for
their deletion on the grounds that they are "incorrectly named". What?
That is in fact NOT a reason to delete a redirect. I don't think
template redirects even have the performance problem of nested
templates; there is no reason to delete these redirects. If someone
wants them deleted, they can be listed on [[WP:RFD]] like all other
redirects.

Grutness now says I'm vandalizing SFD by removing the redirects and his
change in the scop[e of the page to include redirects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3ASPUI&diff=26146174&oldid=26144881
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Stub_types_for_deletion&diff=prev&oldid=26145728
(and the rest of the recent history of SFD)